Few sectors in the U.S. are poised for the type of growth that stands before the wireless infrastructure industry. There are opportunities for startups and existing companies to play an important role in the critical work that drives our economy forward.
Procurement officials from major wireless companies will be onsite at the event for one-on-one meetings with attendees. The primary goals of these meetings are to gather information regarding specific programs, to learn more about the products and services each company provides, and to establish professional relationships that could potentially lead to lucrative business deals. 2017 meeting hosts include American Tower, AT&T. Black & Veatch, Crown Castle, ExteNet Systems, InSite Wireless Group, SBA Communications, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to pitch your business to procurement officers from leading wireless companies!
We are offering business matchmaking for Supplier Diversity Summit participants to insure your time is as productive as possible. Register today for the Wireless Infrastructure Show and receive an email to complete your online profile and start scheduling meetings.
EASY TO SCHEDULE ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS
- Register for Wireless Infrastructure Show.
- Receive matchmaking registration email.
- Create matchmaking profile by following instructions in registration email.
- Select Diversity Summit participant you wish to meet with at Summit.
- Request meeting.
- Exchange messages, agree on meeting time.
- Finalize meeting using matchmaking software.
- Meet at Summit.