Wednesday, May 24
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch (Open to Diverse Suppliers ONLY)
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Profitable Matchmaking – How to Turn Your Connections in Conversations and Contracts
Sponsored by: Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum (WWLF)
You’ve just returned home from the annual WIA Supplier Diversity Summit. You mingled like a boss, rubbed some pretty impressive elbows and walked away with a pocket full of business cards.
Networking and matchmaking are powerful tools for marketing your small business. Why? Because they involve relationship building, which is the key to driving ongoing success and meeting your goals. In fact, 95% of professionals feel that face-to-face meetings are essential for developing and fostering long-term business relationships.
However, your first meeting is really just the tip of the iceberg. Studies show, on average, it takes 7 to 13 touch points to turn a prospect into a client. Thus, it’s the work you put in after the event – that is, taking the appropriate steps to follow-up, stay connected and nurture those new relationships – that really gets results and opens doors for you to grow your business.
In this insightful, actionable workshop you’ll learn:
• What to say in your follow-up communications that sets you apart from other diverse businesses and gets a response
• Strategic tips for nurturing and building mutually beneficial relationships
• How to setup a follow-up system to ensure you don’t allow a lucrative opportunity to fall through the cracks
• How to leverage the connections you’ve made to create the exact opportunities you’re looking for to grow your business
• How to overcome the mindset limitations that are holding you back
2:00 pm: Break
2:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Pre-Scheduled Matchmaking Meetings, Location: Suwannee Rooms (Second Floor of the Rosen Shingle Creek Conference Center)
EASY TO SCHEDULE ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS
- Register for Wireless Infrastructure Show.
- Receive matchmaking registration email.
- Create matchmaking profile by following instructions in registration email.
- Select Diversity Summit participant you wish to meet with at Summit.
- Request meeting.
- Exchange messages, agree on meeting time.
- Finalize meeting using matchmaking software.
- Meet at Summit.